Sunday, January 10, 2010



We have slowly been working on the kid's rooms, and tonight my Sweet Potato got to move into her freshly painted room. The smile on her face would brighten the room, if it was not already painted day-glow turquoise!! Put on your sunglasses and take a look at what she calls "the best room I have ever had!!!!"





We still have to hang things on the walls, make and hang curtains and I probably need to paint the dresser...but she could care less! It is so fulfilling to do something so relatively simple that means so much to my girl.



She wrote in her journal the other day: "I wish my whole room was horses. But Mommy said no." Well, that broke my heart, and I honestly don't remember saying no, so I am going to do my best to get that girl a horse room!! Looking for old horse shoes, or tack or any cool thing we can hang up, and I hope to paint something...either on the wall or as a piece of art...we will see!

No comments: