Wednesday, October 22, 2008

bragging or thankful....oh well, does not matter now!

The other day I was telling a friend that my kids don't "get into things". I thought I was being thankful, but maybe it was bragging, because....you guessed it - one of my dear, sweet, innocent children has started "getting into things"!!

It started the other day when I went in his room to get him up from quiet time to find all of these items shoved down the heater vent! They were so far down, that I had to reach in all the way to my upper arm to get them all out.



I thought I was clear on that not being a depository for all things bedroom, but the next day, I went in to get him up, and he had emptied his sock drawer into the vent, on top of a bunch of toys, his brother's hair brush (not his, mind you) and a stray shirt.

Yesterday, I noticed him missing from the play room, and went up stairs to find that he had taken butt cream and wiped it on the drawer of the desk that holds the fish tank (and underneath which we keep all the diaper supplies). Later in the day, missing again - he was upstairs "polishing" my end table (and my rocker) in my bedroom, with lotion from the bottle on the end table.

I almost hate to see what is next!!

Pray for me! Daddy's headed to Africa...

t

No comments: